Friday, February 26, 2021
On Friday, March 12th Educators across Long Island will be wearing red in their classrooms in a show of solidarity for all that we have gone through during this pandemic with respect to all essential workers out there.
On March 12th We Wear Red...
- We Wear Red as Educators to show we are all in this together, we are not alone
- We Wear Red in our classrooms, even though they are different, we are adjusting to this pandemic
- We Wear Red to show we are committed to get through this
- We Wear Red to show our support for each other and for all Teachers across Long Island
- We Wear Red to show we are united, no matter how far apart
- We Wear Red because we know better days are ahead
Sign up to receive our e-newsletter: The Long Island Educator